NAI Tampa Bay specializes in the acquisition & disposition of Multi-family / Apartment properties in Southwest Florida. Our firm annually transacts over $150 million in sales, has listed, marketed & sold over 15,000 units, and has brokered over $1.5 Billion in Total Sales over the course of our history. NAI Tampa Bay’s expertise in multifamily properties includes properties of all unit sizes that are affordable housing, LIHTC, section 8 / HUD housing, market rate, fractured condominium, and distressed communities. In addition our firm manages over 5,500 units across the state of Florida and can offer out of state buyers "Real World" expense and operational costs for your new acquisition.
With over 25 years of experience, our continued success as a company is maintained by constant contact with institutional, private and regional investors. NAI Tampa Bay’s expertise in multifamily properties includes properties of all unit sizes that are affordable housing, LIHTC, section 8 / HUD housing, market rate, fractured condominium, and distressed communities.
Our marketing platform is specifically tailored to each property, with the implementation of a comprehensive, national marketing campaign that showcases the property in a controlled and professional format. The property is brought to the attention of international and domestic audience of qualified investors worldwide. We take great pride in the intensity of the entire marketing process and the level of detail we provide in all of our marketing materials.
- Email blast campaigns to our proprietary database of over 25,000 multifamily investors/owners.
- Individual Property Website that enables prospects to immediately access marketing materials on-site after executing an electronic CA.
- Full-color, high resolution, and professional offering memorandums / flyers.
- Leveraging Investor-centric Social Media Networks to increase property exposure.
- Direct mail and targeted cold-calling campaigns.
- Confidential Document “Deal Vault” to access property due diligence materials.
- Extensive Web of Marketing Channels.
- International & National Buyer & Broker Access to NAI Global network of over 375 commercial real estate offices in 45 countries worldwide.